HERE ARE SOME OF THE POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF POMEGRANATE:
- Since the fruit is rich in polyphenols, it acts as a powerful antioxidant and helps reduce
levels of reactive oxygen and free radicals. It helps decrease oxidative stress and
prevents cell damage and also responsible for reduction of cancerous tumor formation.
- Amyloid plaques in the hippocampus region of the brain is the probable cause of
Alzheimer’s disease. Ingredients in pomegranate prevents the development of amyloid
plaques and thereby has a crucial role to play in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Due to it’s polyphenols, it helps in the reduction of Inflammatory Bowel disease and
other bowel related disorders.
- Pomegranate helps in reduction of blood pressure by reducing oxidative stress in the
cardiovascular parts by lowering the formation of cholesterol, reduction of LDL and other unhealthy lipids and prevents developing atherosclerosis.
- Pomegranate helps in improving memory power and helps in learning activities. It was
found in an MRI scan report that people who regularly consumed this fruit had increased properties, especially the extracts of its flowersencephalon activities.
- 1 pomegranate contains about 38 to 40 grams of sugar. It’s ingredients helps lower
Fasting blood sugar levels, and prevents type 2 diabetes.
- It has wonderful wound healing properties, especially the extracts of its flowers.
- Oxidative stress can lead to sperm dysfunction. Since pomegranate helps to reduce the oxidative stress, it helps in increasing the number of sperm count and causes motility of the sperm and thus increase sexual performance and fertility.
Caution: But consuming too many of pomegranate may lead to condition like diarrhoea.
People with fluctuations in the blood pressure levels should avoid pomegranate because it may reduce the BP to such an extent that it may become fatal.
3 thoughts on “POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF POMEGRANATE”
Itís hard to find well-informed people on this subject, but you seem like you know what youíre talking about! Thanks
Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It is the little changes that will make the greatest changes. Many thanks for sharing!
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.